[Xmca-l] Re: Fate, Luck and Chance

Andy,

Please explain how words are material. Do you mean this literally or metaphorically?

I am prone to accept that mind is material, but of a different order than Grandma's apple pie, mountains or a vinyl record. I can't quite see how words are material. Sounds traveling through space are movements of material (air), so that to me would be like saying dancing is material, if dancing is material, then what is the body who dances? And how is the body different from the dance?

Kind regards,

Annalisa