Martin John Packer wrote:
Who has said this, Andy?

Martin

On Nov 9, 2014, at 7:41 AM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

"Nothing outside the text" is a way of saying that "the text alone forms the object."
Would you agree, in the context of mathematics, that the text alone forms the object?

Martin John Packer wrote:
Who has said that there is nothing outside the text, Andy? Not Foucault, not Anna, not Huw, not me, not Ed, and not Luis so far as I can see. If this is the question that is at issue for you here, I think you're the only person for whom it is an issue. Martin