[Xmca-l] Re: Objectivity of mathematics

"Nothing outside the text" is a way of saying that "the text alone forms the object." Would you agree, in the context of mathematics, that the text alone forms the object?

Martin John Packer wrote:
Who has said that there is nothing outside the text, Andy? Not Foucault, not Anna, not Huw, not me, not Ed, and not Luis so far as I can see. If this is the question that is at issue for you here, I think you're the only person for whom it is an issue.
Martin