From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu <xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Peter Smagorinsky <smago@uga.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 3, 2014 8:18 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l]  sociocultural theory and poetry writing, learning,   and teaching

I've got  a doctoral student who is interested in the assumptions of sociocultural theory, with a Vygotskian frame, and how they might inform research on poetry writing, learning, and teaching, with special attention to language, creativity, and playfulness. I'm not familiar with any work in this area. If you've got recommendations, please send them along. Thanks,Peter