[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] FW: IAIMTE 2015: LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LITERACIES
- To: "LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu" <LEGO-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "'LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu'" <LLE-L@listserv.uga.edu>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity (email@example.com)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, " (NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU)" <NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] FW: IAIMTE 2015: LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LITERACIES
- From: Peter Smagorinsky <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 10:30:58 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- In-reply-to: <DE81CE9B60F4A345977AEBBAADDF6C344600A1E7@MBX04.uva.nl>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <DE81CE9B60F4A345977AEBBAADDF6C344600A1E7@MBX04.uva.nl>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: Ac/3UB31QrUCxm52SdOMLqxeFeF9rwAARWOw
- Thread-topic: IAIMTE 2015: LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LITERACIES
THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ITS CONTENTS CAREFULLY AND REPLY TO THE ORIGINAL SENDER RATHER THAN TO ME
From: Rijlaarsdam, Gert [mailto:G.C.W.Rijlaarsdam@uva.nl]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 5:23 AM
To: Peter Smagorinsky
Subject: IAIMTE 2015: LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LITERACIES
IAIMTE 2015: LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LITERACIES
Deadlines are coming up for submission of abstracts to IAIMTE 2015. We hope that researchers within all fields of L1 research and from all regions of the world will contribute to making this a great event for the L1 research community. Please distribute this call to colleagues.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is December 15th 2014 (NB extended deadline), both for the main conference and for the PhD pre-conference.
Four Special Interest Groups (SIGs) have announced special calls on the website<http://www.sdu.dk/Om_SDU/Institutter_centre/Ikv/Konferencer/Konferencer+2015/IAIMTE/Call+for+papers/Special+Interest+Groups>. Please, note that some of the SIGs have mid-November deadlines for submission of abstracts.
The 10th IAIMTE<http://www.iaimte.com/> conference will take place on June 3-5 2015 at the University of Southern Denmark, Odense, Denmark. Please find all relevant information, including information on different presentation formats, on the conference website<http://www.sdu.dk/om_sdu/institutter_centre/ikv/konferencer/konferencer+2015/iaimte>.
The conference aims to exchange theory, research, curricular developments, and 'best practices' in education (at all levels, ranging from early childhood to higher education), teacher education and in service. The exchanges and interactions offer an international platform for researchers - including Ph.D. candidates - to present their research on L1 education in their particular national, educational and school contexts to a truly international audience.
The bi-annual IAIMTE conferences are successful because of their relatively small scale, the high level of social interaction, and the diverse range of languages and educational cultures represented. The 2015 conference builds on these strengths to create a context where researchers and teacher educators meet to share their research.
We are proud to be able to present keynotes by Professor Deborah Brandt, University of Madison Wisconsin, USA, Profesor Titular/Tenured Lecturer Daniel Cassany, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain, and Professor Jon Smidt, Sør Trøndelag University College, Trondheim, Norway.
The conference team are in a process of applying for funding for the conference. There are no guarantees, but hopefully we shall be able to offer some financial support to colleagues with limited access to funding. If we are successful, we shall announce on the website who will be covered, and how to apply for support.
On behalf of the conference team,
Ellen Krogh, Conference Chair,
Professor, University of Southern Denmark, Linneaus University Sweden
Conference e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
International Association for the Improvement of Mother Tongue Education