[Xmca-l] Re: units of analysis? LSV versus ANL

Also https://www.marxists.org/archive/vygotsky/works/crisis/psycri01.htm

Andy Blunden wrote:
He? ANL or LSV.
LSV states his aim to create a General Psychology in "Historical Crisis"
http://www.marxists.org/archive/vygotsky/works/crisis/psycri13.htm

ANL, I think the aim of a creating general theory of human activity was always meant to be interdisciplinary. Although for very good reasons it has only ever been taken up by Psychologists, I think it is very obviously interdisciplinary.

Huw Lloyd wrote:

Does he state this aim somewhere?  That might be interesting to look at.

Best,
Huw