*From:* Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net>
*To:* "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
*Sent:* Monday, September 15, 2014 6:37 AM
*Subject:* [Xmca-l] Re: mediate perception and direct perception

Sure Kate, "all action is mediated through culture," but that is not
only a very general statement which is kind of bound to be true, but
what is culture? Is the concept of culture something clearer and more
definite and basic that the concept of "action"? How does it help us to
know that "culture" is mediating all our actions?
http://home.pacific.net.au/~andy/ <http://home.pacific.net.au/%7Eandy/>