[Xmca-l] Re: looking for the collected works of L.S Vygotsky, Volumes as many available(?)

Dear Rohini,

Not sure if these leads address your questions directly, but they do speak
to what resources (however dear) present themselves online:

http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Collected_Works_of_L_S_Vygotsky.html?id=u8UTfKFWb5UC

http://www.worldcat.org/title/collected-works-1-problems-of-general-psychology-including-the-volume-thinking-and-speech/oclc/644973380/editions?referer=di&editionsView=true

The WorldCat entries might facilitate an interlibrary loan of English
Volume 1 (a translation of Russian Volume 2).

Hope this helps,

Dan