[Xmca-l] Re: The Highlander Center in Tennessee

Helena Worthen and Greg Thompson have responded off-line, in addition to Robert Lake and you who proposed it, Mike. And Helena wants to involve someone on the Highlander faculty. When does a collaborative review article become a broth with too many cooks? Pretty soon I think.
I will send a message to this group off-line to see if we can get a plan.

mike cole wrote:
I have heard no news of deadlines about an article of the sort I thought
Andy was suggesting. And it appears that at least Andy and Robert are
interested, and perhaps Henry? And?

No centralized organization seems appropriate here. Those interested can
recognize themselves from the discussion and let the editors what emerges.

The theme(s) is/are clearly generative of interest.
mike

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Henry G. Shonerd III <hshonerd@gmail.com>