[Xmca-l] Re: The Highlander Center in Tennessee

Have you looked into their Working Papers Series?  Many have annotated bibliographies attached.
Glad to see you're looking at it!
PG

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 9:33 AM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

Does anyone on this list know about the Highlander Center, what used to
be called the Highlander Folk School?
The people there are very helpful, but they're also rushed off their
feet (like everyone, I guess) and if there were any other sources of
information about it, that would be helpful. I'm particularly interested
if anyone is familiar with what they were doing in the 1950s and 60s.