[Xmca-l] The Highlander Center in Tennessee

Does anyone on this list know about the Highlander Center, what used to be called the Highlander Folk School? The people there are very helpful, but they're also rushed off their feet (like everyone, I guess) and if there were any other sources of information about it, that would be helpful. I'm particularly interested if anyone is familiar with what they were doing in the 1950s and 60s.