[Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky and dissability

Good suggestion Stephen. Jose, you can access the chapter at http://books.google.com/books?id=pn3S9TEjvUAC&pg=PA332&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=3#v=onepage&q&f=false

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Stephen Walsh
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 2:02 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Cc: xmca list list
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Vygotsky and dissability

Hi Jose,

You've probably already got this - but I think that the chapter 'Sociocultural Theory and Education of Children with Special Needs' by Kozulin and Gindis in 'The Cambridge Companion to Vygotsky' (2007) edited by Daniels, Cole and Wertsch is good on the subject of Vygotsky and disability.

Best regards,

Stephen

--

*R. Stephen Walsh*

*Irish Research Council funded PhD Student *

*Department of Psychology*

*University** of Limerick*

*Castletroy, Co. Limerick*

*Email: stephenwals@gmail.com <stephenwals@gmail.com>*