[Xmca-l] Re: The ideal head

Though in other texts he wrote of adolescence as such a time of crisis that the whole stage should be considered a transition. In the lectures on child development Vygotsky describes the following crises:

Birth: the child is differentiated physically
1 year: the child is differentiated biologically
2.5 years: the child is differentiated psychologically
6 years: inside & outside of self are differentiated
12 years: actual & possible selves are differentiated

Martin