[Xmca-l] Re: The ideal head

The progressive flip-side of that argument is to recognize that kids in
poverty have manifested the grit they need to succeed in other contexts.
At Temple we're moving to a no-test admissions option to acknowledge that
kids from the comprehensive high schools in Philadelphia have personal
resources that SATs can't measure.

--
Michael W. Smith
Associate Dean for Faculty Development