[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Fwd: EARLI - job announcements: Assistant/associate professors in Switzerland, Denmark and Germany
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Fwd: EARLI - job announcements: Assistant/associate professors in Switzerland, Denmark and Germany
- From: David Preiss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 20:20:35 -0400
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <20140430223231.C84CE5615EB@web04.level27.be>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This just came from EARLI and may fit people from this list.
Begin forwarded message:
> Assistant professor in sociocultural psychology (100%)
> The candidate will contribute to research on the articulation of psychological and sociocultural processes, within the broad field of educational sciences. More specifically, the candidate should belong to the field of social and cultural psychology, show an interest for educational research in a broad sense as well as for migrations and/or mobilities. The candidate should develop a line of work complementary complementary to that of the Institute of psychology and education, show an ability to work interdisciplinary within the MAPS (Center for the Understanding of Social Processes, and be able to contribute to the University's National Centre of Competence in Research NCCR (NCCR) "On the Move, The Migration-Mobility Nexus". The candidate will teach BA and MA courses, in lectures and seminars.
> Beginning of position: February 1st, 2015, or to be discussed
> Requirements: The candidate should have a have a high-level and diversified publication record.
> For more information, please see the Institute's webpage www.unine.ch/ipe as well as the MAPS www.unine.ch/maps, or contact prof. Tania Zittountania.email@example.com
> Candidates with PhD are invited to submit their full application as one single pdf document on the website www.unine.ch/candis by May the 31st 2014. The application should include a motivation letter, a detailed curriculum vitae including teaching and research activities, a publication list, as well as a document presenting the candidate's scientific vision for the post, planned teaching and research projects (3 pages). Candidates are requested to ask three referees to directly send a letter of recommendation to the president of the recruiting committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
> Please do not send any publication at this stage.
> The University of Neuchâtel is an equal opportunity employeur.