[Xmca-l] Re: Questioning universal core emotions

Well Mike

I am here working in Namibia for the year, and I would like to know where
these Himba people are.  I mean the ones referred to in the article: I am
not sure they are *so *isolated - they are well recognised as one of the
language groups.  And I think there is also an elephant in the room here.
This is a western-type task, and Luria would have been quick to point that
out. What makes this woman think that this task would be the equivalent to
the others.

Just a couple of basic principles to cast a small aspersion on this
research.

Carol

--
Carol A  Macdonald Ph D (Edin)