[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Special Issue on Dialogue and Interactions in Developmental Methodologies
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mike Cole <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Special Issue on Dialogue and Interactions in Developmental Methodologies
- From: Rod Parker-Rees <R.Parker-Rees@plymouth.ac.uk>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 07:22:02 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- In-reply-to: <CAAWrmNEPk12mRj34kk1mD8eveDfyJ-f17boyHfyQUZxRzUaceQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAAWrmNGRwFS6EwyKjrm7ZJBFbfaWx4AGeMKgGEmTB2xez8HXJw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHCnM0BF8ah=M=omRgGhpEaSM-nm9gr000gHiBH__a2OcSH15Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAAWrmNEPk12mRj34kk1mD8eveDfyJ-f17boyHfyQUZxRzUaceQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AQHPZACM0BOyLHpVeEi0HJbL/Fd5YJspqVEAgAAYZIA=
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Re: Special Issue on Dialogue and Interactions in Developmental Methodologies
Works for me in the UK!
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Laure Kloetzer
Sent: 30 April 2014 07:55
To: Mike Cole
Cc: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Special Issue on Dialogue and Interactions in Developmental Methodologies
Normally you don't need to register - you register only if you want to submit or edit a paper. You should be able to access the papers just my clicking on the picture and then choosing one paper...
Please let me know if that is not working and I'll report the problem.
2014-04-30 1:10 GMT+02:00 mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Laure-- I tried to register but it would not accept my password. Very
> odd since I just registered.
> Is there a help desk??
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:25 AM, Laure Kloetzer <email@example.com>wrote:
>> Dear colleagues,
>> A new special issue of Outlines - critical social practice - has been
>> released (freely available online,
>> http://ojs.statsbiblioteket.dk/index.php/outlines, see content below).
>> has been a long work issued from a very dense ISCAR symposium and we
>> are pleased that these papers are now available. We thought some
>> papers may be of interest to some XMCA readers. Sorry if you got the info already.
>> Best Easter wishes,
>> Laura Seppänen and Laure Kloetzer
>> Editorial: Dialogues and interaction as "the nursery for change" PDF
>> Laura Kloetzer, Laura Seppänen 01-04
>> Examining Developmental Dialogue: the Emergence of Transformative
>> Agency PDF Heli Heikkila, Laura Seppänen 05-30
>> Developing a Tool for Cross-Functional Collaboration: the Trajectory
>> of an Annual Clock PDF Riikka Ruotsala 31-53
>> Controversy as a Developmental Tool in Cross Self-Confrontation
>> Analysis PDF Katia Kostulski, Laure Kloetzer 54-73
>> Activity Clinic and Affects in Workplace Conflicts: Transformation
>> through transferential activity PDF Livie Sheller 74-92
>> Pre-service Teachers' Appropriation of Conceptual Tools PDF Honorine
>> Nocon, Ellen H. Robinson 93-118
>> The Interplay of Developmental and Dialogical Epistemologies PDF
>> Ritva Engeström 119-138
This email and any files with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient then copying, distribution or other use of the information contained is strictly prohibited and you should not rely on it. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know immediately and delete it from your system(s). Internet emails are not necessarily secure. While we take every care, Plymouth University accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan emails and their attachments. Plymouth University does not accept responsibility for any changes made after it was sent. Nothing in this email or its attachments constitutes an order for goods or services unless accompanied by an official order form.