From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Donna Kotsopoulos
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 6:51 AM
To: CultureActivity eXtended Mind; ablunden@mira.net
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: decision-making

I think this is the article that Colin referred to:

Ganz, M. (2000). Resources and Resourcefulness: Strategic Capacity in the Unionization of California Agriculture, 1959-1966. American Journal of Sociology,  105(4), 1003-1062.

I don't have a copy but I did have the reference!

d.

Donna Kotsopoulos, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Faculty of Education & Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics Wilfrid Laurier University
75 University Avenue West, BA313K
Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3C5
(519) 884-0710 x 3953
www.wlu.ca/education/dkotsopoulos
www.wlu.ca/mathbrains

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any file(s) transmitted with it, is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned above as recipient(s). Any unauthorized distribution, copying or other use is strictly prohibited.