[Xmca-l] Re: decision-making

Thnaks Marina.
I've ordered it!
http://home.mira.net/~andy/

Marina Everri wrote:
You can check the works of Moscovici and Doise:

Moscovici, S & Doise, W (1994)  Conflict & consensus. A general theory of
collective decisions, Sage, London.

Il giorno 4/3/14 10:46 AM, "Andy Blunden" <ablunden@mira.net> ha scritto:

Does anyone know of any detailed psychological studies of how an
informal group of people (preferably adults and certainly people who
knew each other), make a collective decision. I have heard of studies of
how juries work, which is interesting, but I would prefer something less
'artificial' and formal, perhaps in a work situation. I have read stuff
about collective cognition (e.g. scientists) but I mean more ordinary
decisions of daily life, not science.

Any recommendations?
http://home.mira.net/~andy/