[Xmca-l] Re: Heidegger's Notebooks Renew Focus on Anti-Semitism - NYTimes.com

Joris's translation is available at http://www.pierrejoris.com/blog/?p=317

and there is more at the Wikipedia page on Celan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Celan  which I just edited to provide
the right link to Joris's blog. (This is work avoidance, you will realise.)

Rob