[Xmca-l] Re: Article on Positioning Theory

Now that you mention it, Mike, I'd say "collusion" is just a way of characterising collaboration in the case of there being something illegitimate about the object of the collaboration.

http://home.mira.net/~andy/

mike cole wrote:
Could you consider substituting the word collusion for the word collaboration,
Andy?
mike