    To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
    Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 8:35 AM
    Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: poverty/class

        Yes, it seems to me that the burgeoning inequality created by
        neoliberalism is a situation crying out for imaginative social
        entrepreneurship, i.e., social movement building. It is good
        to hear that the 1/99 protests have generated talk about
        inequality, but that in itself does not create a solution,
        does it?
        http://home.mira.net/~andy/ <http://home.mira.net/%7Eandy/>

        Avram Rips wrote:

            Innovation and entrepreneurship  in some ways means
            capital crowding out social space and solidarity. This is
            evident in cities-whole neighborhoods taken over by
            wealthy crafts people, and little focus on co-operative
            movements for working class people-where a new focus on
            participatory democracy can be developed ,and working
            class culture in the Gramscian sense. take care! Avram
            ----- Original Message ----- From: "mike cole"
            <lchcmike@gmail.com>