[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Video Publishing??
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Video Publishing??
- From: Bill Blanton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 23:20:54 +0000
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0AXpqp0XTVz87bWK6=GZsPNJeXM6j9b1aqJTroi=TfTQg@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAG0s3sHcF0RMPs2t=b+Z92VtHGNhWkFC0zW8oHhSBF5S55Memail@example.com> <C6D6A6CF-945A-48E8-8B47-75CD31F7729C@gmail.com> <CAHCnM0AXpqp0XTVz87bWK6=GZsPNJeXM6j9b1aqJTroi=TfTQg@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: xN64j2RD3/MgwgqgpbiUOxCet1+SKw==
- Thread-topic: Video Publishing??
Mike, I am in Scottsdale right now. When I get back to Miami I will send you cd that I will send you cd of kids playing games with undergrads. We broke marked events, wrote descriptions. and linked each video of each description. All of this was indexed on a model influenced Arne. All you would have to do is take our url scripts and put it up. This piece is still launched out there in the ether. I just can't locate it yet. I will be back March 2.
----- Original Message -----
From: "mike cole" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:03:00 PM
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Video Publishing??
Lara! How does one do this?? I assume it can be implemented with
"re-working". Who does one contact about the how to do its?
On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 7:57 PM, Lara Beaty <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I talked with a journal about doing this and set up the article with a
> YouTube video embedded, but I'm still reworking the article. YouTube makes
> it very easy.
> On Feb 19, 2014, at 10:35 PM, Jay Lemke <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Mike and I would like some recommendations regarding online publishing
> > where video clips can be included along with text and images.
> > Do you know of (1) online journals that support this, and (2) academic
> > publishers for book-length works that do so?
> > The topic/content would be ethnography of learning/development, play, and
> > emotion (based generally on the work of a 5th Dimension -style project
> > kids and undergrads playing computer games).
> > All suggestions welcome!
> > JAY.
> > PS. If you know of colleagues who may have some insight about video
> > publishing, please feel free to pass on our query. :-)
> > Jay Lemke
> > LCHC/Department of Communication
> > University of California - San Diego
> > www.jaylemke.com