[Xmca-l] Re: Video Publishing??

To embed a video in an HTML document you just insert a bit of code which includes the URL like this:

The youtube or vimeo page displaying the video gives you the bit of code to embed.

But for a PDF version of a paper just http://vimeo.com/12396776 is OK.

http://home.mira.net/~andy/

mike cole wrote:
Lara! How does one do this?? I assume it can be implemented with
"re-working". Who does one contact about the how to do its?
mike