[Xmca-l] Re: (no subject)

The Institute's website: http://www.pirao.ru/en/

signed
andy
http://home.mira.net/~andy/

mike cole wrote:
7 (499) 245-16-41, 246-81-77 this is fax of the academy  of education

sovet @ monmonitor.ru   this is a "hot line" of the min. of education  and
science

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Irina Verenikina <irina@uow.edu.au> wrote:

Yes, great Michael
Many thanks
Irina

On 09/02/2014, at 12:15 PM, mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com> wrote:

I can send around info on fax #, but it seems to me that this petition
should be sent to all ISCAR members.
It probably will do no good, but it would be nice to see a little
international solidarity. That is the institute
where Vygotsky, Luria, Leontiev, Davydov............... all worked.

I'll forward around the fax number and an email address.
mike

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Irina Verenikina <irina@uow.edu.au>