[Xmca-l] Re: Vladimir Petrovich Zinchenko. Sad News

It is such a huge loss. With his death an era in Russian psychology is over. Not only was he an incredibly deep, creative, engaging, and powerful thinker, he also had an incredibly deep, creative, engaging, and powerful personality. I am indebted to Vladimir Petrovich, my teacher, so much and in so many different ways; and I am sure many, many people feel the same.

Victor

Citerar Lois Holzman <lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org>:

That's lovely, Elina, and it resonates. I'm happy to have met and conversed with him once about every ten years since the late 70s. He always gave something new to ponder.
Lois

Lois Holzman
Director, East Side Institute for Group & Short Term Psychotherapy
104-106 South Oxford Street
Brooklyn, New York 11217
Chair, Global Outreach, All Stars Project, UX
Tel. +1.212.941.8906 x324
Fax +1.718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
Social Media
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Blogs
Psychology Today| Psychology of Becoming | ESI Community News
Websites
Lois Holzman | East Side Institute | Performing the World
All Stars Project