[Xmca-l] Re: Why my messages are appearing empty?

What I meant was:
Messages appear blank usually because you have not eliminated formatting, such as bold type or images from the message.

Not only do these errors illustrate my appalling lack of mindfulness, and the ability of my fingers to hit the key next door without my eyes noticing, but I am intrigued by how I type "sounds-likes" such as "just" for "such" - the mind is a curious thing!

http://home.mira.net/~andy/

Andy Blunden wrote:
Messages aooear blank usually because you have not eliminated formatting, just as bold type or images from the message.
http://home.mira.net/~andy/