[Xmca-l] Re: Working for the Few | Oxfam International

Of course one has to be realistic, but it does mean the door is slightly
ajar.

Rob

On 20/01/2014 10:33, Tom Richardson wrote:
re: WEF as 'allies' for change: lord help us if we take their self-serving
intention to 'look at' inequality as anything other than a hoped-for
stabilising mechanism in the face of global revolt.
Tom Richardson
Middlesbrough
UK