[Xmca-l] Help: Luria Autobiography DVD

Dear Colleagues-- I am seeking a copy of the DVD that accompanies the
re-issue of AR Luria's autobiography. The DVD that Taylor and Francis
incluedes is not readable by anyone I have encountered and I am trying to
get Taylor and Francis to fix the problem they caused. But nontheless,
I have no copy of the DVD and it has historically interesting material on
it, never mind sentimental value.

If anyone either has a copy of the DVD they could burn or let me borrow, if
it can be gotten from local library, I would be most appreciative of
your help in getting a decent digital version of the original.

thanks
mike