[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: The 5thD in 2D
- To: <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: The 5thD in 2D
- From: Natalia Gajdamaschko <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:27:10 -0800
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0BTbRJBVuPKxEPGQVH1xLrn_ujtRHNZY-o7HO7nLSsFdw@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thank you for sharing, Mike! Prekrasno!
Happy New Year to all!
----- Original Message -----
From: "mike cole" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 12:58:54 PM
Subject: [Xmca-l] The 5thD in 2D
The link below leads you to a film about LCHC's recent history developing
the line of research that Peg Griffin began some 30 years ago with the
initiation of the 5th Dimension project. It complements, in visual form,
several written articles about the project that have been appearing in
recent years and includes a good deal that we have never written about (and
probably never will!).
For those of you who are curious, here is an account of what a good many
folks at LCHC have been up to in the past decade or so.
Andy Rice, who put this film together welcomes your feedback, as do all of
those involved in its creation.
(In place of one of those interminable written summaries of the year past!!)
And with best wishes for the new year.