[Xmca-l] [Fwd: On Behalf of Dr. Lillie West: Position Announcement]

fyi

Subject: On Behalf of Dr. Lillie West: Position Announcement
From:    "Pam Via" <Pam.Via@millersville.edu>
Date:    Fri, December 13, 2013 2:40 pm
To:      "'goncu@uic.edu'" <goncu@uic.edu>

P.O. Box 1002
Millersville, PA  17551-0302
www.millersville.edu<http://www.millersville.edu/>

    Elementary & Early Childhood Education
Stayer Hall
Phone: 717-872-3391
Fax: 717-871-5462

December 13, 2013

Dear Dr. Goncu:

I am emailing you because of your knowledge of and position within the
early childhood education community. The Elementary and Early Childhood
Education Department at Millersville University is searching for an
assistant professor of early childhood education to start August 2014.
This individual will teach a range of early childhood courses focusing on
infants through 4th grade. The full job description can be viewed at
Millersville University's Human Resources website:
<https://jobs.millersville.edu> https://jobs.millersville.edu.

If you would like to nominate a candidate for this position, we will
contact the individual and invite the person to apply. If instead you wish
to make your contacts aware of this employment opportunity, please direct
them to the Human Resources website above for application information.
Applications must be submitted electronically no later than January 20,
2014 for full consideration.

I appreciate the time you are taking to partner with us. Together we can
insure that the teacher candidates graduating from the University have the
best preparation possible for teaching the infants through 4th graders of
the region.

If you have any questions, please contact me at
Lillie.West@millersville.edu<mailto:Lillie.West@millersville.edu> or at
717-872-3389.

Thank you for your help.

Lillie S. West, Ed. D.
Associate Professor and Director of Field Services
Millersville University, 122 Stayer Hall
51 Lyte Road
Millersville, PA 17551-0302

A Member of Pennsylvania's State System of Higher Education

[cid:pub_res_files/image002.jpg]

Artin Goncu, Ph.D
Professor Emeritus,
University of Illinois at Chicago