[Xmca-l] Re: intersubjectivity and perspective taking, po russkii

Paul,
Your comment that Hegel, and Marx begin their analysis at the level of
*scientific rationality* AS species-being is an interesting opening.
I went to Wikipedia to search out *structural Marxism* and this is the
first paragraph.

:Structural Marxism arose in opposition to the humanistic
Marxism<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist_humanism>that dominated
many western universities during the 1970s.
[*citation needed
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed>*]In contrast
to Humanistic Marxism, Althusser stressed that Marxism was a
science <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science> that examined objective
structures,[1] <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_Marxism#cite_note-1>and
he believed that
humanistic <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist_humanism>,
historistic<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicism#Karl_Marx>and
phenomenological
Marxism <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Marxism>, which was based on
Marx's early works, was caught in a "pre-scientific humanistic
ideology".[2]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structural_Marxism#cite_note-2>

So scientific rationality is merely one *level* which implies other levels
of rationality in EXCESS [Merleau Ponty] of the scientific level of
rationality.  In other words *extensions* of rationality that are not
merely *scientific* but may be extended BEYOND the scientific
*perspectives* to include humanistic, historical, and
phenomenological/existential forms of rationality.
I am in over my head and using this medium to extend my understanding of
*rationality* and exploring what is dismissed as merely *pre-scientific*
humanistic ideology.
Your question is opening a *clearing* to imagine a *synthesis of
heideggerian phenomenology AND structural Marxism.
Larry