[Xmca-l] Re: Do adults play?

Thanks, Greg.
We thought it would be variously evocative!
Some others:
And, "We Shall Overcome"..but looking forward to the attitude and practice of performance — if we are to overcome, we must become.
And Vygotsky, "a head taller in play"
Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org and http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/conceptual-revolution

Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
104-106 South Oxford St.
Brooklyn NY 11217
Chair, Global Outreach for All Stars Project UX
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
eastsideinstitute.org