[Xmca-l] Re: Play and symbolic thought --

Beth,
I wonder if there would be anyway to make some of these recordings
available to others on XMCA?
It would be interesting to crowd-source an analysis of what sounds like
really fascinating data that your teachers collected!!
(and you could restrict it to a select audience if you'd like - whomever is
interested or whomever has the link).

And you could by-pass IRB concerns if the people in the videos put the
videos up on youtube themselves. People put up video of their kids all the
time, so that's kosher. Then once someone puts it up, we could all go and
watch.

(and if anyone has time, I'm sure there are already videos in existence on
youtube that show precisely the kinds of things Beth is talking about - but
finding them would be the challenge. Anyone up for that?).

Happy to read/watch this conversation...
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor