[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

Yes , there's no end to my marriages ? And I just wrote about this to the other Bruce ? Should I endure tolerating so much sentiment ?

________________________________
 From: mike cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Cc: Bruce Jones <bjones@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Saturday, 5 October 2013, 23:39:12
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

How did the GREAT HACKER know that xmca-ites are hooked on threes?
Wonder where that came from? Haydi seems to have the same problem, but
maybe not everyone?

As a reward, try out this quote from Dewey.

Next to deadness and dullness, formalism and routine,

our education is threatened with no greater evil than sentimentalism.

*—John Dewey*

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Martin John Packer <mpacker@uniandes.edu.co