[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: Martin John Packer <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 14:59:59 +0000
- Accept-language: es-CO, en-US
- In-reply-to: <CAGivuc=gn2jesDHnjGFVVRVp5MXDoGMxmSw6=zhQQp9w+FqJKQ@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Dfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CAG1MBOFxBk_sfDY6dvfK+dRdcLTHE28EGJBOzkCzjjTubyiMmQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGivuc=gn2jesDHnjGFVVRVp5MXDoGMxmSw6=zhQQp9w+FqJKQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AQHOwRJlM71bE2pgJ0awtTEjl8hjnQ==
- Thread-topic: [Xmca-l] Messages on XMCA
On Oct 4, 2013, at 9:55 AM, Robert Lake <email@example.com> wrote:
> Which Baldwin?
> On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Huw Lloyd <firstname.lastname@example.org>wrote:
>> Relating dialectical logic to genetic logic. Reading Baldwin.
>> Happy to help with the wiki, how's the history to be mapped?
>> On 3 October 2013 22:01, mike cole <email@example.com> wrote:
>>> Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
>>> message, but of course do not
>>> see them except later on the accumulated list.
>>> What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
>>> something about what you
>>> are working on or wondering about.
>>> For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
>>> that I visit in Colorado taught by
>>> Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
>>> development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor??
>>> questions like that.
>>> And you??
> *Robert Lake Ed.D.
> *Associate Professor
> Social Foundations of Education
> Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
> Georgia Southern University
> P. O. Box 8144
> Phone: (912) 478-0355
> Fax: (912) 478-5382
> Statesboro, GA 30460
> *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
> *-*John Dewey.