[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA
- From: Phil Chappell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 09:16:18 +1000
- Cc: Bruce Jones <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAAC47yDog+pGDU_ZVgaKyYLq6od3JzM1EmE3LZenOzdK7cqpQw@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAHCnM0CVQpK5qJZ=_h9XYsGTfz5r+OCkiTUCMdYy69q+s2Demail@example.com> <CAAC47yDog+pGDU_ZVgaKyYLq6od3JzM1EmE3LZenOzdK7cqpQw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: <email@example.com>
This is as close to Twitter that XMCA has come :-) My 140 characters ...
I'm working on my book on second language classroom interaction, framed around semiotic mediation, social semiotics (SFL) and Bernsteins's theory of pedagogic discourse.
(sorry, 169 characters).
Also looking forward to seeing folks in Sydney next year for ISCAR, where I believe we're inventing a future (that will hopefully, no surely, exclude backward-looking right wing politics).
On 04/10/2013, at 7:35 AM, Juliano <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
> I am working on my doctoral research in Brazil. I am trying to
> conceptualize human development in the convergences and complementarities
> between Paulo Freire and A. N. Leont'ev. From that, to think implications
> of this concept of humanization for Science Education.
> See you!
> Juliano Camillo
> On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM, mike cole <email@example.com> wrote:
>> Bruce is asking about absence of email on xmca. I have sent a couple of
>> message, but of course do not
>> see them except later on the accumulated list.
>> What's new? There sure are a lot of you out there. Hit reply and say
>> something about what you
>> are working on or wondering about.
>> For example, I have been fussing over vocabulary confusions in a course
>> that I visit in Colorado taught by
>> Kris G. Learning, development, practice, zoped, social situation of
>> development, context...... how are they related in Vygotky's theor?? Simple
>> questions like that.
>> And you??