From: Hillocks [mailto:HILLOCKS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Steven Wille
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:47 PM
To: HILLOCKS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU<mailto:HILLOCKS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
Subject: Fwd: Invitación a autores

Dear friends,

My friend and colleague Irene Torres in Quito, Ecuador,  is looking for articles.  You'll have to talk to her about the question of language--she's fluent in English.  I hope some of you will share your wonderful insights with scholars in Ecuador, where educational reform is both afire and unilluminated.

Warm regards from the Equator.

Steven Wille
MAT 1982

Begin forwarded message: