From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Beth Ferholt
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 10:06 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Cc: xmca-l@ucsd.edu
Subject: [Xmca-l] Play and symbolic thought --

Monica and I have been talking about Vygotsky's work on the relationship between play and symbolic thought and been being challenged by Swedish preschool teachers.  Is there an experiment that shows Vygotsky was correct in his claims about this relationship?  We can't find any!
Tanks,
Beth
--
Beth Ferholt