[Xmca-l] Fwd: Position Announcement for Assistant Professor Position in Education Studies

In lovely La Jolla.
mike

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Levin <jalevin@ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Subject: Position Announcement for Assistant Professor Position in
To: Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>, Randall Souviney <rsouviney@me.com>,
Cc: LaTonya Hammork <lhammork@ucsd.edu>, "Amanda L. Datnow" <

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Amanda <adatnow@ucsd.edu>
*Subject: **[Edsfaculty] Position Announcement for Assistant Professor
Position in Education Studies*
*Date: *September 13, 2013 9:39:18 AM PDT
*To: *“EdS-faculty“ Faculty <edsfaculty@weber.ucsd.edu>
*Cc: *LaTonya Hammork <lhammork@ucsd.edu>

Dear EDS Faculty,

I'm pleased to report that we are now advertising for the new Assistant
Professor position in EDS. The position title is Assistant Professor,
Applied Development in Education. The search committee is comprised of
Alison Wishard Guerra (chair), Paula Levin (co-chair), Tom Humphries,
Makeba Jones, and Bailey Choi (Ed.D. T&L student representative).

A link to the position description can be found here:
http://academicaffairs.ucsd.edu/aps/adeo/recruitment/jobdetails.asp?PositionNumber=10-642
You may share this link with your colleagues in the field.

The announcement is already posted on the AERA website, and it will appear
on the Chronicle of Higher Education, Insight into Diversity, and EDS
websites later today. Applications are due by November 1. The search
committee will review applications in November, and candidate visits will
likely take place in January.

We would very much like your assistance with recruitment for this important
position. If you forward the link above to any listservs or groups, please
cc LaTonya. She needs to keep track of our recruitment activities.

Many thanks!

Amanda

Amanda Datnow
Professor and Chair