[Xmca-l] Fwd: [commfac] Re: FW: femtechnet: DOCC 2013: top listed story on Inside Higher Ed

Dear Xmcaers-

The following link to femnet mooc seems to me to offer a very interesting
model for members of xmca to think of following. We here at UCSD have been
thinking along
such lines, but this is a developed model that might actually provide some
kind of
strategic guide to action. I can imagine any number of stimulating such
efforts various
congeries of xmca could cook up.
mike

Forwarded from Lisa Cartwright at ucsd.