[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] FW: Position Ad- Please circulate: Methodology, Diversity, and Equity (University of Michigan School of Education)
- To: "announce list (AERA_SIG_CULTURAL_HISTORICAL_RESEARCH-ANNOUNCE@LISTSERV.AERA.NET)" <AERA_SIG_CULTURAL_HISTORICAL_RESEARCH-ANNOUNCE@LISTSERV.AERA.NET>, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, " (NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU)" <NCRLL@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] FW: Position Ad- Please circulate: Methodology, Diversity, and Equity (University of Michigan School of Education)
- From: Peter Smagorinsky <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 12:37:44 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <CAO_=HkwR+B86tz1hCbcA5bDBXO2v3aUzSizQp1cJO50pk_Uu0Q@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <CAG_LGjo3_n6B_5JOVi3CYN1wp4tTgSaFEvS3Pe--gVCfX1m=sQ@mail.gmail.com> <ba8769f4244143149516fa5c61fa40a6@BL2PRD0210HT004.namprd02.prod.outlook.com> <CAO_=HkwR+B86tz1hCbcA5bDBXO2v3aUzSizQp1cJO50pk_Uu0Q@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHOnNFKQQwNA9rj4kuQTOLZrWSPq5mcd/0w
- Thread-topic: Position Ad- Please circulate: Methodology, Diversity, and Equity (University of Michigan School of Education)
THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER. READ THE MESSAGE CAREFULLY FOR INFORMATION ON THE ORIGINAL SENDER
I hope all is well with you. Would you please circulate the following position announcement from the University of Michigan School of Education to your AERA SIG membership?
The focus of the position search is Methodology in Research on Diversity and Equity, which we hope may be of interest to a number of your members. The goal is to hire several colleagues -senior and junior level and representing a range of methodological approaches- who bring methodological strength and expertise to the study of diversity and equity issues/processes relevant to education. Ideally, the recruited candidates would have the ability/potential to engage in graduate teaching and research training around their methodological and scholarly expertise areas. We are especially interested in strong candidates who can contribute - through their research, teaching, and service - to the overall diversity and excellence of our academic community. So, your support in helping us build a rich and diverse candidate pool would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your time, and feel free to contact me with any questions or for more information.
Tabbye M. Chavous, Ph.D.
Professor of Education and Psychology
610 E. University Ave, Rm 1404
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1259
Associate Dean of Academic Programs and Initiatives
Rackham Graduate School
University of Michigan
915 E. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070
An American Educational Research Association List If you need assistance with this list, please send an email to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.