[Xmca-l] Re: Polysemy of "Community"

Charles,
And this returns us to Mike and Sylvia's "The Psychology of Literacy" and
their introductory chapter. This book  [along with David Olson's project
exploring the world on paper] was my introduction to CHAT.
If interested in this theme I recommend returning to the introduction of
this wonderful book.
Larry