[Xmca-l] Re: Leontyev's activities

Not that I am suggesting this is your situation, Lubomir. But my reading of
the tone here of "getting it work" and "fitting it together" brought to
mind the notion that a theory is not a tool.  But from the perspective of
someone with an empirical job to do, one can see how it is convenient to
use it as a tool.

In case it has not cropped up on your radar, on descriptive approaches to
designed artefacts Suchman's "plans and situated actions" was influential,
also Koschmann is a rich mine on design & collaboration.

Best,
Huw