[Xmca-l] Re: activity and Davydov

Huw and Others-- Could you provide pdf's or url's for Davydov? If you do
not have them, I can get access, I believe, to the large part of one of his
book on developmental education. I also recommend the work of Jean
Schmittau.

I am pretty sure that VVD would not attribute stability of the object to
the problems presented by the teacher, but to the constraints provided by
the conceptual core of the germ cell. What does Yrjo write on this topic?
He uses VVD a lot.
mike