From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 2:10 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Luria/Leontiev as inspirations for design

I have been looking for text where Peg Griffen wrote about the Leontiev discussion of understanding and motivation.
While looking, I checked out our old, never published monograph on the organization of reading instruction. There is a section there, beginning on about p. 25, that has our application of the combined motor method and Leontiev's ideas as well.

Perhaps raw material to rip up and throw away, perhaps of use to current discussion on these issues.

Here is the url
mike

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/NEWTECHN.pdf