[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xmca-l] Re: Permission Request (Clifford R. O'Donnell)
- To: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Permission Request (Clifford R. O'Donnell)
- From: Andy Blunden <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:33:50 +1000
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, "Cliff O'Donnell" <email@example.com>, Roland Tharp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAHCnM0BZ0YYaZ9T79F5_OTLLunCY1OPbZ10GAj5MyjyQDyCzaw@mail.gmail.com>
- List-archive: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca-l>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l.mailman.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <https://mailman.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca-l>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <4DE0161C-0BCB-4FD8-A3A5-A4894680AB39@hawaii.edu> <8D43867349DDAC4BAA502DA13C1882A152DD5C70@senldogo0428.springer-sbm.com> <9599FEE2-5762-43B9-9DB7-28F6BE3108F8@hawaii.edu> <8D43867349DDAC4BAA502DA13C1882A152DD60DD@senldogo0428.springer-sbm.com> <2D6F44BD-E70E-4997-9223-070AC2E1C9F1@hawaii.edu> <8D43867349DDAC4BAA502DA13C1882A152DD6A7A@senldogo0428.springer-sbm.com> <CAG4-seGqQxEzXbgOxh5nKw4p8RxynQgBCS5zyuTLC2SfKCXGeA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHCnM0DzgHitz83aB+bv9rFvWzcFOHbpwg+ezM+nDKyv-VQ44w@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4-seGZniCrX4u-mmdyBSsh10fOC10L3M=33V=VY90oZLObVg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHCnM0BZ0YYaZ9T79F5_OTLLunCY1OPbZ10GAj5MyjyQDyCzaw@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20090812)
So far as I can see I have to pay US$40 to read the article.
What is the plan to share it?
mike cole wrote:
Dear Colleagues. Attached is an article by Cliff O'Donnell Roland Tharp
that I thought of potential interest to XMCA members. It is being
distributed to all after Cliff checked out that it would be ok with the
The topic is community psychology and chat. The article is open for
Some of you will remember that we had a special issue of MCA devoted to the
Seymour Sarason, an important figure in community psychology. There were
of interest as well (1997, Vol 4, no. 3).
When I came across Cliff's article, I thought that perhaps it would be a
way to continue
that conversation. It is written for community psychologists and perhaps a
for MCA-o-philes could be produced if of sufficient interest.
Here is how Cliff introduces the piece:"The article for discussion is the
final version that was submitted to the American Journal of Community
Psychology and subsequently published in March 2012. The link to the
publisher's version is
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10464-011-9434-1. The original
publication is available at www.springerlink.com. The article advocates a
greater integration of the concepts of culture and community by means of
adopting key concepts from CHAT. The authors, O'Donnell and Tharp, welcome
your reactions and comments.
I am ccing some additional folks who do not read xmca so far as I know, but
to join the conversation -- as well as the authors of course.
Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/