[Xmca-l] Re: XCMA migration

Silas, I have not been an xmca member for many years and have just started receiving these message. Can you remove me please?

Don Cunningham

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Horton, Silas
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:15 PM
To: xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu
Subject: [Xmca-l] XCMA migration

Hi everyone,

I apologize for the blackout that occurred through the past few days. There was a migration planned by the list owner but it didn't go so well (he's on vacation now). I took access over the new list and subscribed everyone.

Please use xmca-l@ucsd.edu<mailto:xmca-l@ucsd.edu> for email for the time being. xmca@weber.ucsd.edu<mailto:xmca@weber.ucsd.edu> should forward to this new list. I am working with our campus postmaster to setup an alias, xmca@ucsd.edu<mailto:xmca@ucsd.edu>. There will be no message archival until the list owner returns from vacation next week, but it's working list.

Best,
Silas Horton