From: mike cole [mailto:lchcmike@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2013 12:01 PM
To: Horton, Silas
Cc: Huw Lloyd; Bruce Jones
Subject: Re: digest emails

The info about how to sign up for digest should be available to xmca members. Doable?
mike
On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Horton, Silas <shorton@ucsd.edu<mailto:shorton@ucsd.edu>> wrote:
Hi Huw,

I am unsure of the digest settings that Bruce setup previously. I have left them at default for the time being (daily digest). I added David as a digest email.

David, please contact me if the digest doesn't work.

Thanks,
Silas