Re: [xmca] Educational neuroscience and sococultural theory to education

I am teaching Lurian neuropsychology based on the concept of higher
psychological functions to teachers. So I start the course with short
introduction about Vygotsky's approach and bring modern researches with all
new methods to confirm main theoretical formulations of Luria. All my
teaching materials are in Hebrew.

--
Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut